My sister had her baby boy today! We are all so excited!
This is Melissa & Sean's 3rd little blessing.
His name is Tristen Joseph
He weighed 8lbs 4oz. & is 20 in. long.
Here are a few pics of the cutie.
Big sister holding his hand while he gets his first bath.
Proud Grandma Pam (Sean's mom).


7 comments:
How precious! I am also glad that everything went well and she has a healthy baby boy. If she could have kept him in ONE more day he could have shared a birthday with me!!! Have fun this weekend loving on your new nephew. It is sooooooo your turn now! :)
What a sweet baby! I love how his big sis is making sure he's okay. I'm sure she is going to be a big help around the house. Have fun on your trip this weekend!
He's a big guy! Very beautiful. Had she been a good sister, she would have had him last week. Just kidding! Glad Tristen is healthy and your sis is as well. Congrats.
Pam, I know. I tried to put my request in last week before the kids started school. But the little guy just didn't care. Only thinking of himself :o)
I am so glad he is here finally!!! He is beautiful and I love how big sis is already helping! Have this weekend and take lots of pictures.
I love love love all the cutie pie pics! :0) miss you guys!
congratulations, auntie!!
Post a Comment