Saturday, August 9, 2008

Who's Your Momma?

My sweet friend Annie tagged me. We were to ask our kids this list of questions and then post their answers. It has been fun to see all of the kids' different answers on all the blogs. Jacob's answers are in blue and Jordan's are in pink.

What does Mommy always say to you? Be Quiet. Pick up your things.

What makes Mommy happy? Hugs & Kisses. Back Rubs (oh yeah)

What makes Mommy sad? Hitting her (he has been getting in trouble for this, he keeps punching my rear when we are out in public, while making "pow pow pow pow" noises...it's about his height for a punching bag, it's there, why not?) When one of us gets hurt.

How does Mommy make you laugh? Tickling & doing nothing(? I must be really funny when I can make him laugh just doing nothing!). Tells funny jokes.

How old is mommy? 34. 34?

How tall is Mommy? 38" (oh yea, he's around 42" himself...). 5ft....I don't know, I wanna say 9? (yea, in my dreams!)

What doesn't Mommy like to do? Hit herself (yes, I hate doing that:) Watch football (that's for sure, my favorite time of year is approaching...not!)

What is Mommy's job? Taking care of me(he's always been a little self-involved...typical male...ha :o). Taking care of us.

How do you know Mommy loves you? She tells me all the time! (if you know Jake, you can hear the tone in his voice) She always gives us kisses and tells us she loves us.



Here is proof that my kids love each other and CAN get along. I'm sure after this was taken Jacob got on Jordan's back and pushed her under, and in return she flipped him off her back. :o)
Now I am tagging Stacy, Traci, Linds & Mandi. I can't wait to see what Peyton will say!

6 comments:

laura said...

Ah such sweet kids! I was laughing when I read that Jacob's been hitting your rear! Elijah does that all the time to me, but I think it's because Eric tells him too and at least he isn't saying "Mom I hit your booty" SOOOOO embarrassing!!!!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Your kids are so sweet. I'm so glad you don't have to move, and you get to stay where you are happy. And, I won't have to hear my mom cry about how Jacob is not in her class. Great all around!

Pambo said...

I love your kids. They are so cute and I'm glad you get to hang around instead of heading to Arkansas. Ashlee's right-I would have been a big whiner without Jacob in my class.

Annie said...

Very cute answers! I think there is just something about hitting "Mom's rear", my son does that as well!!!! Hey, if your 5 feet 9 inches then I am too !!! YEA!!!

Kina said...

Okay I am cracking up at Jacob "hitting" you, the pow pow noises is just too funny! And I am all for the backrubs, the other day, I would only let Austin watch his movie if he played with my hair (it worked). Your kids are cuties!

The Szweds said...

So cute!!
I miss you guys!