Friday, September 7, 2007


This past summer Chick-Fil-A sponsored a Princess for the Day & had Miss Owasso there to pose pictures with all of the little princesses. I took Jordan and McKenna up there and they got their nails & hair done with little tiaras. I thought Jordan might be a little old for this but I knew she would love to meet the person who has holds her future title....ha.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

She looks so pretty, Jordan I mean, and she would be a beautiful Miss Owasso some day :0)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute!! I can't wait to say that I knew Miss Owasso when she was younger!!

laura said...

Jordan's so beautiful! Okay now I really need to have a girl so I can do that kind of stuff with her... Ha ha!

Annie said...

Awww, super cute. Jordan looks so beautiful. What a fun day!!

~FiShY~ said...

AWE jordan is soo pretty!!! I'm sure she will b da next miss owasso !!!!

Kina said...

Jordan is absolutely beautiful!! Miss America (I like to think big) here we come!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Oh, without a doubt she will be Miss Owasso. I agree with Kina, she's headed straight for Miss America! You have the most beautiful kids.