Friday, August 24, 2007

One more thing....

Ok, so if you read my facts about myself you saw the story about my honeymoon. Well, that still makes me mad when I think about it that I forgot to tell the rest of the story...ha. Not really mad, I'm mostly over it. I don't bring it up in arguments...anymore.
Anyway, I had a cold during our honeymoon and the ship we were on was smaller than those big Carnival ships and you could feel it rocking sometimes. Well I had a little motion sickness from that on top of the head cold. The ship had mid-night buffets and Todd wanted to go but I was too tired and not feeling well so he went on w/o me. Sometime in the middle of the night he came in and woke me up saying "Please come up there to the buffet. I'm stuck at the table with two old ladies talking." But I never did go up there. So I guess we both have some "memorable" moments about our honeymoon that we can hold over eachother's heads.

1 comment:

Kina said...

Ha! Ha! Paybacks are great!