We have a new addition to our family. This is Lizzie. She is a 12 week old Bichon. She is so sweet and has not been much trouble at all. She has been very calm and laid back, but I am thinking once she is used to us she will behave more like a puppy. Yes, you are probably thinking that we wasted no time after losing our little dog Prissy. I didn't think I would want another dog for a long time, if at all, but we all felt that there was a huge void w/o her. We missed the chaos. She has been a great diversion for us all. The kids absolutely love her. She doesn't play or chew much at all but she loves to run with the kids in the yard.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Lizzie
We have a new addition to our family. This is Lizzie. She is a 12 week old Bichon. She is so sweet and has not been much trouble at all. She has been very calm and laid back, but I am thinking once she is used to us she will behave more like a puppy. Yes, you are probably thinking that we wasted no time after losing our little dog Prissy. I didn't think I would want another dog for a long time, if at all, but we all felt that there was a huge void w/o her. We missed the chaos. She has been a great diversion for us all. The kids absolutely love her. She doesn't play or chew much at all but she loves to run with the kids in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh she is so cute!
What a Sweet puppy! Congrats.
She's cute. Congratulations!
When my kids need to have puppy time, I'll just send them to your house. :) Congratulations!
Oh she is so tiny and cute!
Your puppy is so cute, congrats!
I am glad you guys got another dog!! She seems so sweet.
Post a Comment