Well I took Jacob out yesterday to try and take some pictures. Yes, it's about time, his birthday was in July!
I first took him to the train tracks. He was so worried about a train coming that I don't think he really ever relaxed. And as you can see in the photos, we would know if a train was coming. Then we headed over to the playground. That's just too distracting for a five year old. But I think I got one good shot. Now if I just knew how to edit these! Let me know which one you like. I don't even know where to start and these are just a few.

13 comments:
Oh there all good! I like the 2nd one and the one were he is walking down the track.
His eye color is like Cooper so bright and pretty! (oh not suppose to use that word) Handsome!
Good job!
Yeah Mandi and Katie we need editing class!
I love all of them. Jake is such a cutie pie! I especially love the ones on the RR tracks. Good job Sandy!
These are super cute! It doesn't hurt to have a good lookin model to take pictures of. I like them all!!!
I love them all Sandy!!! And I must say I'm so proud of all of you girls, these pictures you have been getting of your kiddos are GREAT!!! I think 2 & 4 are my favs. but then they are all super cute... he's a handsome guy :0)
Sandy these are GOOD. I really like the one where is at the playground holding on to the bar. Jacob is such a cutie!
Those are such sweet pictures, and they look great without the editing!
nice pitcures, sandy...have you found a new profession? something to do after everyone is in school full time? ha...these are really good of him!!
All of them are great! He looks so handsome in all of them.
Dang, girl! You have gotten good with your photography skills.
I like the one where he is kneeling on the tracks.
They all look really good!!!! I love the train track ones.
I like #2...he has a cute smile! I also love the fall title thing at the top of your page! How'd you do that?
Sandy, I love the banner. You did so good.
Post a Comment