Monday, November 3, 2008

Jordan's 12th Birthday


Ok, so I totally skipped over the fact that my little girl turned 12 years old Sept. 1st!
That's right, one more year and I will have a teenager...hard to believe I know!
We are so proud of the sweet young lady she has become. But sometimes I still see the little girl who told Todd to put his minnow back into the water and it will get bigger (she thought the little perch she had caught with her minnow was the same fish, it had just grown:).




Happy 12th Birthday Jordycakes (yea, call her that next time you see her....hehe)!!

12 comments:

Pambo said...

Happy 11th birthday, Jordan. She's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, but she is also that beautiful inside. Hard to believe she's already 11. Man, where does the time go?

Annie said...

I hope Jordan had a great birthday! I know I say this alot but she is soooo beautiful and such a sweet heart!! I'll take pointers for Lily and Ruby ;) anytime you have some to spare!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Mom, she is 12, not 11. :) Happy TWELFTH Birthday, Jordan! I can't believe you're going to be a teenager next year.

sandybiggs said...

Oops! Thanks Ashlee for pointing out my mistake....see, I told you I can't believe she's this old!
I'm changing it now...ha.

sandybiggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Wow!!!! I can't believe she is TWELVE! Happy Birthday Jordan! She really is sooo pretty! She looks just like her mama!!

Pambo said...

Well, I hate it when I make mistakes, especially when my kids figure them out before me. Sorry! Happy 12th Birthday, Jordan.

Kina said...

I will say it a thousand times, she is SO gorgeous!! And she has a such a sweet personality to match her looks! Mom of a pre-teen, WOW!!

The Szweds said...

Happy Birthday JORDY!! I love you and can't believe you're SO big!
Linds

laura said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Love the pics:)

Anonymous said...

Jordan has grown into such a beautiful young lady. She always has been my little "Jordycakes".

Love you,
Aunt Denise

Mom's Club said...

I can hardly believe she is 12! Time just goes by super fast... she looks so grown up! Hope she had a wonderful birthday! Miss you guys...