I wish we lived closer so I could have watched that performance in person. Holy Cow! She is so good. I mean for real. She needs to keep going with that talent!
very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real...... Samantha Are you scared to be alone at home need security
10 comments:
I wish we lived closer so I could have watched that performance in person. Holy Cow! She is so good. I mean for real. She needs to keep going with that talent!
Phenomenal!
"I loved your new song when you said make it home. I really love you and I love Jacob."
From,
Peyton
_________________________________
"You sound wonderful. Keep up the good work."
From,
Cody
What a great job Jordan!!! She did sooo good, what a talented young lady you have there.
You must be so proud! Great job Jordan. You did a terrific job.
That song makes me cry every time. Every time! Great job Jordan! Just beautiful!
I'm so glad we went... I love to hear Jordan sing:)
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Great job Jordan!!!!
Great job, Jordan! I love that song, and you sang it so beautifully.
I love that song. It is a hard one to sing and Jordan nailed it! Great job. Beautiful voice.
Gini
very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment