Saturday, September 27, 2008

For Ashlee


I was just telling Todd today how bummed I am that we can't go to the Balloon Fiesta this year in Albuquerque (and see our awesome family!). And then I come home and see Pam's blog and it makes me wish I was going even more!
So I thought I would post a few pics from the time we went to the fiesta while we lived there. Ashlee, this would be the only way to top your awesome anniversary present to your hubby! Looks like you guys had fun!



How could you ever get tired of this view every morning for a week?
I think there are around 500 balloons launched during the Mass Ascension!

The afterglow is my favorite. You get to walk in between all the balloons while they are tethered to the ground. There are some pretty different shaped balloons out there!

6 comments:

Mom's Club said...

that looks like soooooooo much fun!

Pambo said...

We used to have a balloon thing (on a much smaller level) in Broken Arrow. They would have 40-50 balloons and it was cool, but nothing like the photos you posted. Very awesome. Sorry you couldn't go this year. I'm bummed for you.

Anonymous said...

Wish you all were still here in the Burque!! Love, A. Denise

Ashlee Osborn said...

Wow, that is awesome! I don't think I could take off alongside that many other balloons...one was frightening enough. I love all of the different shapes and colors of the balloons. Any excuse to visit NM is a good one to me. Too bad you don't get to go; maybe next year!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How cool! I like the pig one:)

Traci said...

I will so be there this year! Wahhhooooooo!