Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday, Zoo, Easter....


There is no rhyme or reason to this post. I have not posted in a while (as some of you have pointed out to me) so I thought I would post a few pics of what has been eating up my time.

The "Easter Bunny" brought the kids scuba gear. Jacob likes to wear his around the house and then he will ask us about 1000 times if we can take him up to the YMCA to try it out. Todd finally did and it went pretty well. Jacob loves to swim under water. The only problem is that he can't get back up to the top of the water. But he's not scared to try so we'll keep working on that, he'll get it in no time, I'm sure.
We took the kids to the zoo on Easter weekend. The zoo has an exhibit set up where you can go feed the parakeets and cockatiels. They give you a stick with seed on the end of it and the little birds come and land on your stick. Well, everything was going fine until one of them landed on Jake's head. He did not like that. He walked around the rest of the time in there with either his hand on his head or his hood on.

The bird lady....

We went to Guthrie to celebrate Todd's brother, Scott's 40th birthday!
Here is how us girls celebrated....we got our hand and feet done.

Jordan and Peyton.

This is Todd's sister, Traci and her daughter Peyton. It was so funny to watch Peyton get her feet done. When she sat up in the chair her feet couldn't reach the water. I know how she feels....

This is the birthday boy and their mom.

This is Jacob with Scott's oldest son Ryan. What good looking guys!

10 comments:

Jessica Terbrock said...

Jacob looks really tall in his scuba gear! The girls day looked like fun!

laura said...

I like Jacob's scuba gear! I'm sure he is going to have fun with them this summer. So glad to see that you posted...

Stacy said...

so you still know how to post.haha I love the scuba gear & Jacob is growing on us! We loved the feather fest too but little scary when they all started flying. Love the girl time with the nails.

Annie said...

I also love the pic of Jacob in his scuba gear!! And Jordan with all those birds, how sweet! I enjoyed reading your post, let's keep up the good work! :)

Kina said...

Oh no, now I know what Austin is going to ask for next. It isn't enough that I will finally buy him goggles :) I like your pictures, and your bird lady. That looks like fun!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Fun times for the Biggs! That first pic of Jake's scuba gear cracks me up!

Mom's Club said...

finally, thanks for bloggn'!! I like the way the girls decided to celebrate!!!

The Szweds said...

I can't believe how big the kids are. Hope to see you all soon.
~linds

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!! It's good to know that your still out there in the bloggin world. Love all the pics. Jacob cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Awe...I need a mani and a pedi. I LOVE pedi's. BTW, you know, that bird thing you went in, I used to run that when they housed butterflies in there. It was fun. Glad you had a good time in there. That's hilarious that Jacob walked around with his hand on his head. I would too, but probably to keep from getting pooped on. :)