Saturday, April 12, 2008


These are a couple of pics I took for my photography II class I took last month.
We were to take window portraits...just using the light from the window and a reflector. It was fun.
I love Jacobs eyes if I can ever catch them looking at me! He is hardly ever cooperating.
Jordan, on the other hand, loves to pose. She had her 1st professional shoot yesterday for modeling. She did awesome! I will hopefully have those back soon and post a few of them for you all. I tagged along and took notes of some really great places to take pics. They took some really cool pics in Brookside & Utica.

Anyway, these are not "GREAT" but they are some of my firsts in full manual mode! I am rather proud of myself.
Stacy & I are now taking editing classes, so hopefully I will learn how to add that extra something to some of my pics.



10 comments:

Stacy said...

Holy Cow Sandy that one of Jacob is awesome! So is Jordon's love it good job! Can't wait to see your little model's pictures!
We our going to have to schedule friday afternoon editing get together as soon as it is nice and kids and run in and outside.
Again AWESOME JOB!

Mom's Club said...

very nice Sandy...glad you learned something in that class. I feel like I need to take 101 all over again!

laura said...

I love the one of Jacob! Good job!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Those are awesome! You have some beautiful subjects to work with. I am impressed. Can't wait to see Jordan's modeling pictures!

Annie said...

Jacob is too cute, I keep telling Lily to keep her eye on that handsome young man!! :) And Jordan could not be more beautiful!!! She looks just like her mama!

Unknown said...

Great job! Very impressive. Manual really is hard to get the hang of. Can't wait to see Jordan's pics!

The Szweds said...

I love that you are taking a photography class! Great "first" pics. Love them. Miss you guys tons!
Linds

Kina said...

Those look great!! You have such cute models!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo Sandy, time to update the blog! :)

Ashlee Osborn said...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! We want to see more pictures of your cute family!