There are two new little chimps at the zoo!
Casey's blog inspired me to post some pics of our zoo trip last week.
They're not really new, this is just the 1st time we've seen them. Both of them were out playing. This is the female, she's 1 year and a little more crazy than the male. He won't be a year until this summer. She would come up to the glass and play with the kids.
Sorry for the poor quality. I was having trouble taking pics through the glass.
She would put her lips up to the glass and then smush her face down the glass, making funny faces. Just like a little kid!

8 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable. I'm emailing them to the Chimp keeper. She'll love 'em. I have no idea why the Rainforest building is closed. When did you try to go in? They open later and close earlier than all the other buildings, so maybe that was it. If not, maybe they're doing some remodeling or had some building problems. Who knows.
You have the cutest chimps! Oh and the real ones are cute too! I love the last pic the most! I'll have to take my boys there too!
Great post! I need to take my kiddos back to the zoo sometime, hopefully when things warm up a litte. Oh, by the way, I think you broke your record-two posts in five days!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
I love the zoo, and I love that your kids love it, too! Cute pictures.
I also want to go back to the zoo when it gets warmer. Very cute pics of the kids and the chimps
How cute are these pictures?! Love them! :0)
LOVE the picture of Jordan and Jacob. Jordan's face cracks me up! The chimps are my favorite part of the zoo!!
Ok guys we got the zoo card coming soon as it gets her we have got to go! Brice wants to ride the train. Can't wait.
Love the picture to cute.
Post a Comment