Well, here a re a couple of pics from Christmas. I know you all have been waiting to see something new from me, just can't get enough pics of my kids, right?
Hopefully I'll have some basketball pics to post soon. Just need to get it done. Won't be long, but I can't promise! ;o)

6 comments:
YES!!!!!!! Finally we see the Biggs! I almost didn't see Jacob there! lol Can't wait to see more!
Where's Jacob? I still can't see him! And yes, I have been waiting for a new post from you. About time! You only have some of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen!
I have been looking and waiting for you to post. I am so glad you did! Your camo comment cracks me up!
FINALLY! Keep it up!
They are so cute, that you have to have another one!!!
Where are the basketball pictures? Come on, I want to see that cute Jacob shooting some hoops!
Post a Comment