Since I didn't get Christmas cards out this year, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
I could never get a pic of my kids that I liked (too picky) to put on the cards. Maybe I'll get something done for Valentines Day...better start now, huh? Plus with the ice storm and the power outage it put me even more behind! I am finally getting to the end of my shopping, I can see the light ("It was a beautiful light, I think I saw my grandma!"...what movie was that from?) & I am more in the Christmas mood!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2008!
I could never get a pic of my kids that I liked (too picky) to put on the cards. Maybe I'll get something done for Valentines Day...better start now, huh? Plus with the ice storm and the power outage it put me even more behind! I am finally getting to the end of my shopping, I can see the light ("It was a beautiful light, I think I saw my grandma!"...what movie was that from?) & I am more in the Christmas mood!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2008!

3 comments:
Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
We will have to go on a date after the holidays! I know Addison would love to see you!
Hey I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I know we will.... By the way that's a cute picture of the kids!
Cute picture of the kiddos! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment