Jordan and I went to the Hannah Montana concert Sunday night. I think I was just as excited as she was!
I have been watching ticket sales since August...hoping to find some for under $100...each, hoping to win some or get a personal email from HM saying how she would like for us to come and so she would be sending us a couple.
That didn't happen. So I'm watching Hairspray Sunday afternoon and decided to see if anyone had sold their tickets back to ticketmaster. And sure enough it said they had two tickets. I hit the process order button but then it came back saying unable to process. I tried again and then it showed no tickets available. I kept trying over and over and it would either say "none available" or it would say it was holding them for 2 min., waiting for me to enter my credit card and then say "unable to process". Then finally my request for two tickets, any price, any where was filled. Two tickets, 2nd row from the stage, for the original ticket face value price! Not thousand of dollars like I had previously seen on ebay and ticket scalpers' web sites. $55.00!! Is that not crazy?? I got tickets in the 2nd row, hours before the show to a concert that had been sold out seconds after tickets went on sale back in Aug!
We have got to be some of the luckiest girls!
Hannah's tour bus.

I have been watching ticket sales since August...hoping to find some for under $100...each, hoping to win some or get a personal email from HM saying how she would like for us to come and so she would be sending us a couple.
That didn't happen. So I'm watching Hairspray Sunday afternoon and decided to see if anyone had sold their tickets back to ticketmaster. And sure enough it said they had two tickets. I hit the process order button but then it came back saying unable to process. I tried again and then it showed no tickets available. I kept trying over and over and it would either say "none available" or it would say it was holding them for 2 min., waiting for me to enter my credit card and then say "unable to process". Then finally my request for two tickets, any price, any where was filled. Two tickets, 2nd row from the stage, for the original ticket face value price! Not thousand of dollars like I had previously seen on ebay and ticket scalpers' web sites. $55.00!! Is that not crazy?? I got tickets in the 2nd row, hours before the show to a concert that had been sold out seconds after tickets went on sale back in Aug!
We have got to be some of the luckiest girls!

7 comments:
I give you Mother of the year award girl. That is so awesome!
Know we know what to do next time!
I was just as excited as you were! And I wasn't even going! :( Anyway I am so glad you guys got to go and man the price was awesome. Great pics Sandy! I agree with Stacy you definitely got the Mother of the year award!
How exciting! I bet Jordan was pumped, what a neat experience for you to do together!
Yea! I'm so glad Jordan was able to go...and 2nd row?! That is great!! Yea for the two of you!
I was just wondering whatever happened about getting tickets. I am so happy you both got to go. We really miss you all(especially Addison)!
Alright, I'll admit it... little bit jealous here. Maybe I can get some tickets sometime and take Jordan as my cover!;)
So much fun! You definitely are the best mom!! :)
Post a Comment