Thursday, November 29, 2007

Knowing your friends Christmas style

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
>
> 2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial
>
> 3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I get around to it (ideally weekend after Thanksgiving)
>
> 4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I get around to it.
>
> 5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I can only handle a little bit at a time...too rich.
>
> 6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid
>
> 7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 4 all together.
>
> 8. Hardest person to buy for? Grandparents
>
> 9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids.
>
> 10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of one.
>
> 11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
>
> 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out!"
>
> 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
>
> 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
>
> 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas candy.
>
> 16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
>
> 17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night & One King
>
> 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home for Christmas Eve and Christmas morn.
>
> 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep, I guess it's my one talent. I have to sing it...
>
> 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
>
> 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? One on Christmas eve and then the rest Christmas morn.
>
> 22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? "X-Mas" & I think Noelle's will be another one of my pet peeves....
>
> 23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? No, mostly Hallmark ornaments thanks to my mom.
>
> 24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Home made cookies & milk. And carrots or lettuce (whatever I have in the fridge) for the reindeer.
>
> YOUR TURN!

2 comments:

laura said...

Hey that's my favorite movie too! (A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out!)

Kina said...

I love these things! I think I learn so much about my friends, and we have quite a few things that are the same!