Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our Little Dog

Well, we had to put our little dog to sleep today. She was 16 years old. She started having seizures 2 years ago, so we had a couple of more years with her than expected. Despite all the problems she was having, it doesn't make it any easier though. We are all missing our little dog.

She would wait with Jordan for Todd to come home from work.

We'll miss ya Prissy!



7 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Sandy I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what that's like. Looks like she was a sweet little thing, I bet you have lots of great memories too...

Kina said...

I am sorry Sandy!! How are your kids doing?? It's amazing to see her with Jordan as a baby, that really puts into perspective how much a dog is a part of the family!!

Jessica Terbrock said...

That is so sad!!! I am so sorry. I can't imagine losing our dogs.

Stacy said...

What sweet pictures of prissy. I know she will be missed! We our very sorry about your loss.
Love the Lander's

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! Seeing those pics of Jordan with her as baby are sweet!

Traci said...

Thanks a lot. I have been trying not to think about Prissy and you go a devote a section to her. She was such a great dog. Damn- I gottta go pop another Zoloft.

Anonymous said...

Sandy,
I didn't know Prissy was gone. I'm sure you guys are sad. But you have a new addition now and she looks really cute and a sweetie. Oscar, Shannon's weinee dog, has really become a part of us. Animals are part of your family. Thanks for sharing all the pics and stories. I miss you all!