Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009


Hey everyone! I know I have been gone for a long time! I had decided to give up my blog during Lent! Ha.
Actually I just don't have time! But I do have lots of pics so I will try to post more.
Here are a few pics from our Easter. Todd had to work so it was just the kids and I today.






11 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys look so cute and Jordan is getting so tall.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I cannot believe how mature Jordan is looking!

The egg-dying looks like fun!

Pambo said...

Jacob is getting so big. Once they start losing teeth, they just look older.
Of course, you know how I feel about Jordan - beautiful inside and out. She never has had an awkward stage.
I miss coloring eggs. My kids don't like to do that any more. :(

laura said...

So glad you finally posted something... We've missed ya:) Love Jake's smile... soon enough he will be missing both top teeth and then he can ask santa for his two front teeth. :D

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Beautiful kids! seriously.

Mom's Club said...

Hey, Yeah, I'd almost given up on checking your blog! Glad you finally got to post something...Jordan is beautiful, and she looks just like you. Jake is super cute!!! Bummer that Todd had to work, been there, but it was good to see you!

Pambo said...

Sandy, the kids always use Walmart bags. The eggs don't fall out of the bags as easily and they hold lots of eggs.

Traci said...

I will be sending my medical bill to you. I fresh fell out of my chair when I saw an update on your blog.

P.S. Lent doesn't start in December.

Traci said...

Jacob looks way older in that photo of them coloring eggs.

The Szweds said...

Beautiful pics!! love the one of the kids. so adorable!

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security