Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Here is a video of Jordan singing at church last Sunday evening.
(consider this your Christmas card...ha.)

12 comments:

laura said...

I love to hear her sing. Good Job Jordan!

Pambo said...

That's a good card! She did a great job.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Wonderful as always...way to go Jordan. Merry Christmas Bigg's family!!

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

I love love love that song! Jordan did a great job! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas today!

Traci said...

Amazing as always. You can tell she is gaining confidence and getting more confident singing in front of people. She really has natural talent.

Traci said...

Jordan-your songs are the goodest thing ever!

Lizzie are you coming to Mammie's?

Love, Peyton

Traci said...

Jacob-are you coming to Mammie's? I hope you are so we can play.

Love, Peyton

Traci said...

I think you are doing a really good job. You impress me every time.

Love, Cody

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jordan!! Love you, Aunt Denise

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jordan!!! Love you, Aunt Denise

Pambo said...

Casey Rose said I should tag everyone and have them list some of their favorite material things, so here you go. Consider yourself tagged! Check out my blog for my faves.

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security