Tagged
Thanks Casey for tagging me....here it goes!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate (I like egg nog but only a sip...too rich)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa leaves one gift for each child, unwrapped under the tree plus all the stocking filled with goodies.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? White lights on the tree. Lights on the house do not get put up every year but I think they are colored.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, and I never even thought about the berries...so now no way with Lizzie around.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Whenever I can get to it. This year they are very scarce, I just have no time!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Hmmm, all I can think about is deserts. But I guess it would be the turkey with all the fixings and ham.
7 . Favorite holiday memory as a child? Probably getting my cabbage patch doll. Because I knew that there was no way I was going to get them since they were the super hot item and people were fighting in the stores for them. My poor grandmother got her hair pulled and her feet stomped on but she held on to them for dear life!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was always suspecious because Santa's handwriting looked a lot like my mom's.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, wooden red beads on strings and hallmark ornaments. And a few homemade ornaments from the kids.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I love snow if I don't have to get out and drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? I'm with Casey, I could rollerskate all day long, fast, backwards, so fun! I've only ice skated once and it wasn't too different from rollerskating but I was dragging 4 year old Jordan around at the time...talk about TIRED!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not sure about this one. I have several (Santa usually tried to get us at least one big item we asked for).
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Going to church on Christmas Eve for the Vespers service and just focus on what Christmas is really all about.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin pie with lots of coolwhip!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up in our own house with the kids opening their presents from us. And then we usually go to our families sometime during the week if not on that day.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving? Giving....no doubt.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night" by Martina McBride. The. Best. Version. Ever! Scroll down to hear.
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? I like them, but I like the different flavored ones.
21. What do you want for Christmas? I really can't think of anything for this year.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? We didn't this year, but usually the Sunday School party.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? We are in our pj's if we don't have to be anywhere but when we go to our families it's pretty casual.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? The kids do.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Just the 4 of us on Christmas day, but then we get together with all of our families if we can sometime during the week.
Now, I get to tag five others. 1) Traci 2) Linds 3) Erin & anyone else who hasn't been tagged (sorry I'm too lazy to look)
All you have to do is copy the above questions and paste on your blog (with your answers, of course!) Then tag five of your friends. Come on, it's fun!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey I just wanted to say I MISS YOU!!! I feel like I haven't talked to you in for-ever! We need to get together soon!
very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment