Monday, July 21, 2008

Summertime



The kids and I went to big G last weekend for my sister's baby shower. We stayed with my parents and the kids had some fun splashing around in the hot tub.

They were cra-zy! It was really hard to get them just to smile w/o being so goofy!

"Come on, give me one good smile then you can do some silly faces..."



We had the Osborn kids over for a couple of days while Mandi was at camp. They loved playing outside. We could only go out for a few minutes at a time...it was sooo hot! Kinda like now!


Here is what happens when a little girl has mostly boy toys to play with. I had gotten Jordan's doll house down from the attic for Alora to play with. I guess she thought the family needed some type of transportation!

5 comments:

Pambo said...

Welcome to my world - trying to get a serious pic of Tyler is nearly impossible. Those photos of your kids are so good. Even in goofy face pics, your kiddos are gorgeous, well, since I don't want to make Jacob mad, I'll say he's good lookin'!

Kina said...

Those pictures of your kids are amazing!!!! They both have such gorgeous eyes! I also love Alora's barbies in the army tank, that's funny!

laura said...

Eric and I were just cracking up at all the funny faces the kids were making. I love the 5th picture the most!

Ashlee Osborn said...

I love those first two pictures of your kids, so cute! The silly ones are fun, too. And, Alora looks so cute in those pink plaid shorts.

Stacy said...

I love there faces to funny! What beautiful eyes they have don't have to edit them babies!
I love the girls in the tank to funny!

Oh I ran in to Doris tonight at Wal-Mart she said she is so sad that she is losing a good neighbor and I said I am so sad said my good friend is moving away! Isn't it nice to know you are loved? Love ya girl!