Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One more....of Jordan

Yes, one more video of Jordan singing.
This post was requested by her Aunt Traci (thanks for the header Trace!).
This is Jordan singing at our church last month.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten my other child. I'll be posting some of Jacob's t-ball pics soon.


6 comments:

Pambo said...

You must be so very proud. Can't believe how much she has changed just this year. Same beautiful girl - just so mature. She's wonderful.

Traci said...

Love it! Such a strong voice. She must get it from me. Afterall, I did carry the entire 8th grade performance of Wind Beneath my wings ALL BY MYSELF.

Can't wait for you to sing at my church.

Traci said...

Peyton just walked in and listened with me. She was excited and ate her hands like she does. And I said how do you like, she grinned and said, "goooooood."

Annie said...

Awww...Jordan is such a beautiful and talented girl. We love to hear her sing. Lily just sat on my lap and wanted to listen to is over and over again. ;)

Traci said...

I just showed her uncle Cody and his eyes got big and he said, "whoa." I said, "I know...I asked Sandy where that came from?"

Now, Peyton is making me play them over and over. She loves watching her cousin.

Jessica Terbrock said...

Wow...she is such a lady! I am glad you posted her singing. We haven't had a chance to be there in person. She is doing a great...hope she sticks with it.