Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Girl


Just as I promised (a couple of months ago) ! Here are some of Jordan's pics from her modeling shoot. She did so well and had so much fun! It was hard to pick our favorites.
I am going to brag a little because we are so very proud of her.
She finished her 5th grade year on the A-B honor roll, made above 95% in English both semesters and will be taking honors Social Studies next year. It has been a rough year with her peers this year (has anyone seen the movie "Mean Girls"?) so I am very proud of her being able to stay focused and do so well in school.




We love ya Jordy!



11 comments:

Shannon said...

Sandy - You have one pretty young lady there! I haven't seen the mean girls movie, but I do remember the "tween" years - not fun! I love that last shot - looks like one right out of a magazine! Did you take the pics?

Ashlee Osborn said...

Beautiful! And, yes, girls can be very mean. That makes me sad that they were mean to Jordan - they must be jealous! I love all of her modeling pictures.

Jessica Terbrock said...

I agree that the early teen years are tough! I hope they get better for Jordan soon. I also love the last picture. She is gorgeous in all of them though.

Unknown said...

Oh Sandy, Jordan is so beautiful. I can't believe she is going into
6th grade. I think she is a great gal and so talented!

Mandi said...

She is beautiful Sandy! Those are all so good! I agree too, the "tween" years are tough and I hope they get better for her. She's such a talented girl and she should be proud of herself!

laura said...

I love them Sandy! She is a BEAUTIFUL girl and yes I know all about mean girls.... It will get better:)

Pambo said...

Hmmm...I'll be needing names and numbers of those mean girls. Can't imagine anyone being mean to beautiful, wonderful Jordan. Love the pics, hard to believe she's growing up so fast.

Annie said...

These are all soooo good. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. And her voice, gorgeous. We love to hear her sing!

The Szweds said...

Beautiful! Watch out for those boys! And yes, from a former 5th grade teacher's point of view...fifth grade drama is the WORST! Let's hope it gets better for her. I'm sure it will. :0) Lots of love to you guys. Miss you! XOXOXO
Linds

Stacy said...

Sandy she is beautiful they are all soooo good but I have to say the last is my face. You have a special young lady there. Can't wait to watch her on the run way! I think next year will be better.

Traci said...

Jordy-you have such natural beauty. I think it mostly comes from your sweet personality. Peyton just loves spending time with you. It's Jordan this and Jordan that. You are such a great big cousin. And THAT'S what makes you so beautiful.