Bet you cried. . . I was all goose bumpy listening to her. She's always been beautiful inside and out, but I didn't know she was such a good singer. Great job, Jordan!
Holy mackrel! Where did that some from? I had no idea you had this in you. When I asked mom if you were good, she said yes and I said, "good because she's cute and your granddaughter?" Mom said, "Um, no...she's good like, she sounds great. Like she has a lot of talent." I had no idea. I am stunned. I can see you making your favorite aunt rich some day. When are you singing at our church?
AMAZING! Very beautiful voice. So when Jordy makes it big someday let's hope I won't be "at school or something" and she will share the wealth!!! :0) Love you guys. keep the videos coming!
10 comments:
Wow Sandy this little girl has so much talent! Awesome job Jordan!!!
She is just so talented! Beautiful voice ands sounds so much older than she is. Great job, Jordan, can't wait to hear you sing in church again!
Bet you cried. . . I was all goose bumpy listening to her. She's always been beautiful inside and out, but I didn't know she was such a good singer. Great job, Jordan!
You have a very talented young lady and you have every right to be proud! Keep up the good work! Brandy Walters
She sounded as beautiful as she looks! I had to turn my speakers up so I could enjoy to the fullest potential. What a great singer!
She is such a talented girl! What a beautiful voice!! Great job Jordan!!
Holy mackrel! Where did that some from? I had no idea you had this in you. When I asked mom if you were good, she said yes and I said, "good because she's cute and your granddaughter?" Mom said, "Um, no...she's good like, she sounds great. Like she has a lot of talent." I had no idea. I am stunned. I can see you making your favorite aunt rich some day. When are you singing at our church?
I just keep listening to her song. Love it!
AMAZING! Very beautiful voice. So when Jordy makes it big someday let's hope I won't be "at school or something" and she will share the wealth!!! :0) Love you guys. keep the videos coming!
Bravo Bravo that was awesome!
Post a Comment