We went to the pumpkin patch today with Stacy, McKenna & Brice. The kids had tons of fun picking out pumpkins, riding ponies, going through the dark scary maze & feeding the farm animals.
This is one of many pumpkins Jordan picked out, put back...over and over again.
I wonder where she gets it from?? Ha.
These two were actually just sitting here, together, at the same time.
We didn't even have to make a bribe for this picture!

8 comments:
Hey I love the pics. It looks like they had fun. I can't wait to take my boys! Oh and yeah Eric was laughing about the gloves! Ah haha
Sandy, I love the new blog look AND your banner! Very, very, very cute :0) Those pictures are too cute too! Looks like lots of fun, which p-patch is that... there are tons o' pumpkins!!!
Oh your pictures are so good! Jordan she knows how to work that camera. CUTE!
We had a BLAST! Thanks again for going with us this year. I think we should start a traditon on going every year together.
I know our kids would love that!.
Maybe we can save our money and buy then a huge pumpkin.
Your pics are so much fun. Jordan looks so grown up and pretty in the one standing against the tree. I like the one where the over looking over the edge of the pumpkins too.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Beautiful pics of your kiddos. I love all the pumpkins for a background!
those are fun pictures! makes me want to find a pumpkin patch around here...i'm not too old, am i??
Man you have cute kids!!!! Jordan has the most beautiful brown eyes, and Jacob has the most beautiful blue eyes!! Those pictures are great!
Great pics! Give the kids hugs and kisses for me! :0)
Post a Comment