Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome baby brother!

Caleb Todd
Dec. 16th, 11:23am
9lbs 1oz.
21 inches
We are so glad to introduce the newest member of our family!
I was scheduled to have him via csection the 18th but Caleb decided that was not soon enough! So at 6am Wed morning we headed to the hospital. The kids waited anxiously in the waiting area while I had my csection.

Both Caleb and I are doing great. He has been such a good baby! He has jaundice and we are having to do home phototherapy. Hopefully not for too long though. I am still pretty sore but getting around good. Having a live in nanny helps! ;o)




9 comments:

Pambo said...

YUMMY! All three children are so beautiful. They didn't come from a good gene pool - they came from a great gene ocean! Love them!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful Sandy!!!! He has so much hair...glad you are all doing well

Love ya,.
brandi

Annie said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Cant wait to see both of you, have a very Merry Christmas!

The Szweds said...

He is just precious!! Can't wait to see you all. What a wonderful Christmas present! :) xoxo

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

You did not look big enough to have a 9 lb. 10 oz. baby! And, yeah, you DO have it made with your live-in help! I'm sure they do a great job!

laura said...

He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see him in person. Congrats on your new bundle of joy:)

Mom's Club said...

Yeah! He is too cute! I hope you had a good Christmas with the little one and your family...I cannot wait to meet him. BTW, can I barrow your live in nanny? :)

Jennifer Walker said...

He is precious, Congrats!

Shannon said...

Okay, so I am SO behind on the blogging world! Congratulations! He is just beautiful and I love all of that hair. I think Braden is just now as big as your Caleb was when he was born and he is now 10 weeks old! Hope things are going well for you!