I know I haven't posted is quite a while. I'm sure many of you have given up on me! We have had such a busy year. I finished Cosmetology school in August. Jacob turned 7 in July, started the 1st grade and is doing great. He was awarded student of them month for September. I told him I was very proud of him and he told me he always tries to do his best :) Jordan is in the 7th grade and is now a teenager as of Sept 1st! She sang last week at church. She did a wonderful job and I am so blessed to have such a beautiful girl who loves the Lord and uses her talent to serve Him!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW!!! I am so blown away at her singing. Her voice has matured so much since the first time I heard her sing. What a talented gal you have there. Fantastic job Jordan!
WOW!!!! that's bout all i can say
Brandi
She did a great job! That song is one of my favorites, very uplifting and inspiring to me.
That was fantastic! We loved it! Just when I think you can't get any better, you go and do it!
See you in a few days!
Thanks for sharing this with us!! What a beautiful job, her voice has really matured....what a gift God has given Jordan. Wonderful job Jordan :)
I keep watching this and emailing it to my friends at work. She is so good.
Post a Comment