Excellent! Jordan's voice is really maturing. I love it! A few more years 'till American Idol, but it doesn't sound like she'll need that show. Let me know next time she is singing somewhere.
very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real...... Samantha Are you scared to be alone at home need security
7 comments:
she has a beautiful voice, Sandy!!! Thanks for sharing
brandi
She is turning into a beautiful young lady! I love to hear her sing. Good job Jordan!
Excellent! Jordan's voice is really maturing. I love it! A few more years 'till American Idol, but it doesn't sound like she'll need that show. Let me know next time she is singing somewhere.
You must be one proud mamma!! She is blessed w/a beautiful voice:) Good job Jordan.
Yay Jordan! She's awesome! love you guys! :)
Wow! You must be one proud momma! That is aweseome!!! She does have such an amazing voice!!
very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment