Saturday, April 21, 2007

Go Fire!


Jacob had his 1st t-ball game this week. I think that him in his little uniform is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He loves it. I don't think they keep score at this age but don't tell him that, he thinks they won. They let all of the kids bat instead of calling strikes and outs. This way all of them gets to bat, all of them are on the field chasing the ball so everyone plays. If you ask him which he likes best, soccer or baseball, he will say "both of 'em".






He is throwing it to first.

The only problem is that Austin here is playing first. He does not make it back to the base and turned around before Jacob throws it to him. This happened a couple of times. So after a couple of times Jacob here is telling him "Austin, always look at me! I'm going to throw it to you!"

Thanks coach Jake.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What cute sport starts. I can't wait until Cooper is playing. They look so serious on the field! :)

Stacy said...

Oh How cute! Looks like you are going to be busy with sports for a long time that's awesome. Go Jacob.

Anonymous said...

He is his father's son...

Unknown said...

How cute are they. They look so grown up in their uniforms. I can just image how fun it is to watch those two out there!

Stacy said...

Girl we need some new pictures where are the Branson pictures??HA

Mandi said...

Hey girl!! Are you still there!?! Love these pics but I want more!!! Hehe...jk