I know, I know! I've been hounded long enough! ha. It has been a while since I posted. I do have pics to share, just wait until all of you have two kids in sports at the same time....you'll understand then. Jordan had her last basketball game last week. They had a great season winning all of their games. Finally! I was afraid she wouldn't want to play anymore after losing game after game after game... Jacob started soccer a couple of weeks ago. He's been off to a slow start I think because of his asthma. He said it was because his cleats are too slow...how funny is that?? Anyway, he is acting more like his old self this week. Doing some trick moves and kicking it hard into the net. He will start t-ball later this season. Busy, busy. But I love it.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment