Monday, January 15, 2007

My Creative Side

I've started a new hobby....making bows. I needed something more to add to my list of "to do's"...ha. Unlike cleaning the house or paying bills, I actually enjoy this. I'm still trying to perfect it. Too bad my daughter is getting too old for them, my nieces and friend's daughters will just have to benefit from it.










4 comments:

Stacy said...

There all so good! You are talented at that. Keep up that good work. Oh who cares about the house. Ha I need to place a order for some princess bows.

Stacy said...

I want to buy one each of the two on top please. What is the selling price?

Traci said...

I love the valentines ones. And the striped ribbon on the Ariel one it cute, too.

Unknown said...

These bows are too cute. You do a really good job! The Disney princesses, love them!